Privacy & Security Policy
THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT DISCLOSES the privacy practices for MassageTableOutlet.com. You will be notified of:
- Personally identifiable information about you that is collected from the website or through third parties
- The organization collecting the information
- How the information is used
- With whom the information may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
- The security procedures that protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under Massage Table Outlet's control
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection and Use Massage Table Outlet is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
Log Files We use IP addresses to administer the site, track user movement and gather demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to identifiable information.
Sharing We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
Links This website contains links to other massage table sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. Read the privacy statements of each website that collects identifiable information.
Security Massage Table Outlet uses the latest in online security from Authorize.net
- Protecting Transaction Data - Authorize.Net uses the latest 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Securing Customer Data - Authorize.net employs industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information. Authorize.Net is certified as compliant with card association security initiatives including the Visa Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP), MasterCard® (SDP), and Discover Information Security and Compliance (DISC).
- Preventing Fraud - Authoroize.net's Fraud Management Department is committed to providing merchants with tools and best practices to prevent fraud. Industry initiatives such as Address Verification Service (AVS) and Card Code Verification (CCV/CVV2/CID) provide a high level of protection as part of our standard payment gateway features. Their exclusive Fraud Detection Suite (FDS) helps Web merchants identify and evaluate suspicious transactions. They also support cardholder authentication programs Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode™
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also protect user information offline.
Correction/Updating Personal Information If a user's personally identifiable information changes (such as a ZIP code), or if a user no longer desires our service, we will provide a way to correct, update or remove that user's personal data.